Road Traffic Accidents
Being involved in a car accident, as a driver, passenger or pedestrian can be a traumatic experience, regardless of how serious the car crash was. If the accident was not your fault and was caused by the fault of another person or party, you may be entitled to claim for:
- Damage to your car
- Any personal injuries sustained
- Any additional expenses incurred as a result of the car accident
Here at McGinley Solicitors we deal with :
Any claim regarding a road traffic accident whether you have suffered whiplash or a more serious injury.
All types of claims regarding road accidents involving car, van, lorry, public transport, cyclists or motorcyclists.
claims for drivers and or passengers injured in road traffic accidents.
What to do if you have been involved in a Road Traffic Accident:
- Alert the Gardai
- Get all information from the other party involved
- Names of other driver(s) and passengers
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Insurance details
- Details of any witness or Garda / Medical assistant who arrive at the scene
- Takes photographs
Call Personal Injury Lawyers Ireland To Start Your Claim Today