Slip Trip And Fall Claims

Slip Trip And Fall Claims

Get Started With Personal Injury Lawyers Ireland Today

Slip, Trip and Fall Claims

Public places refers to not only pubic locations such as parks, footpaths, bus stations, libraries or schools etc but also privately owned locations which are open to the public (Pubs, nightclubs, gyms, shops or cinema etc)

What is important to note is that in a public place there is a duty of care on the persons responsible for this area to ensure that a personal injury does not occur.

Most owners of these locations will have liability insurance to cover claims payouts to those who bring a personal injury claims against them.

If you have been injured in a public place contact McGinley Solicitors today – we can advise you if you may have a claim for damages and or answer any questions you might have about the process.